Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What a 3 Year Knows About...

Cooking
Said while helping me make pizzas for dinner:
Me: "Which one do you want to be the sausage pizza?"
Mia: "I'm not having sausage pizza. I like crouton pizza!" (October 22, 2010)

Terms of Endearment
Mia: "Some pumpkins we can eat and some peanuts we can eat. And we eat honey."
I agreed with her, but she sounded confused.
Mia: "But you call me all of those things!" (October 23, 2010)

Telling Time
Me: "We only have five minutes left." (for trick-or-treaters to arrive)
Mia: "But I want ten minutes." (thinking I was sending her to bed)
Me: "How do you know ten is more than five?"
Mia: "Because it is!" (October 31, 2010)

Marketing
Singing: "Old McDonald had a chicken... with a chicken nugget here and a chicken nugget there."
(November 4, 2010)

Optimism
At dinner: "Lookit! Both of your glasses are half full." (November 14, 2010)

Music
Mia showing Logan how to run his hands along the banister: "Look, Mama, we are playing the harp!"
(December 21, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment