Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Christmas Card Conundrum

It's the most wonderful time of the year! With Halloween nearly over, I am starting to think about what sort of holiday cards* I will be sending out this year. Shutterfly has many, many holiday card designs to choose from. Plus, “Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards.” The hardest part is deciding which design to use...

 
One option is to create holiday story cards. My favorite one is very cheery and it allows me to list some favorite moments from the year:
Love 2010




Sweet Scalloped Frame 




This would be perfect for keeping it simple! And using a black and white photo gives it timeless appeal.

I like how this one is modern and bright.
Bright Blooming Christmas Tree 




This one reminds me of scrapbooking paper, so naturally I am drawn to it.
Sweet and Merry Christmas

This is cute and it allows me to use four pictures since it is sometimes hard to narrow down my photo picks. I would use black and white or sepia photos to give them a cohesiveness.
Very Merry Tree Christmas 




This one has a simple elegance to it. It would look especially classic with sepia toned photos.
Snow Flurries Cocoa Holiday Card


I am not sure how I will ever narrow it down to just one card design, but it will be fun adding our photos and personalization to the one that makes the final cut.
 
*Please note that I have been offered 50 free holiday cards for blogging about Shutterfly's 2010 holiday card collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment